- Category: November - December 2008
Points to note:
- Criminal prosecution maybe under related legislation
- All require accurate header and sender info
- All prohibit dictionary attacks and address-harvesting software
- “Link” means the legislation not only apply to emails physically originated in that country but also sent by an organization having a legal entity in that country (regardless of where the offending email was commissioned and sent from)
Please note that this snapshot is not intended and should not be taken as a substitute for professional legal advice. Please consult your own legal counsel to ensure communications are in full compliance with Singapore and International law.