ClearOne, the leading global provider of audio and visual communication solutions, is broadening the market reach of Networked Media Streaming with the latest streamlined, affordable additions to its industry-leading VIEW Pro family of solutions. The new multimedia streaming components provide more flexibility in creating a mesh-network streaming infrastructure that can grow as an organization grows.
Designed for single-media input settings, ClearOne's VIEW Pro E110 Encoder delivers high-quality video featuring:
- configurable 4:4:4 and 4:2:0 color sampling;
- standards-based streaming formats;
- 1080p60, H.264-based, high-profile encoding with lossless compression;
- very low end-to-end latency; and
- full HDCP support.
The VIEW Pro D310 Decoder incorporates all of the basic functionality to satisfy simple applications, while delivering superb price-to-performance value. Its small footprint means it is easy to mount behind any display. Features include:
- full-screen, single-image video;
- high-quality video with 4:2:0 video color sampling; and
- 1080p60, H.264-based high-profile decoding with lossless compression.
Most probably, integrators will love ClearOne's VIEW CONSOLE configuration management software, because it provides a comprehensive platform designed around a modern, easy-to-use interface from which to configure, manage, monitor, and control VIEW system installation. This new software replaces existing Dealer Setup Software and integrates seamlessly across ClearOne's full VIEW/VIEW Pro product line.