Social intelligence software provider, Crimson Hexagon announced their new app integration with HootSuite, the widely used social relationship platform to power social engagement for enterprises. Powered by Crimson Hexagon's ForSight(TM) platform, customers can now stream social media posts directly into HootSuite, enabling marketers and customer service professionals to engage with consumers and take action based on deep social media analysis.
The integration, combining Crimson Hexagon's monitoring technologies with HootSuite's publishing capabilities, streamlines workflow and increases efficiency in social monitoring and customer outreach within organizations. The application also offers customizable keyword filtering and monitoring of any brand, competitor set or topic, lending context and improved flexibility to social media analysis.
"We wanted to create an application that is truly differentiated for our formal debut in the engagement space," said Crimson Hexagon's CEO, Stephanie Newby. "HootSuite's comprehensive social relationship platform, combined with Crimson Hexagon's advanced text and audience analytics, creates a new digital nerve center to create actionable marketing insights from social media."
Customer benefits and key features of the Crimson Hexagon-HootSuite app integration include the ability to:
- Access a world-class social media data library of over 450 billion posts for real-time and historical analysis of social data;
- Engage with customers and prospects in real-time through HootSuite, add data streams to gain insights on your customers, prospects and competitors;
- Apply custom filters and analytics to your data streams, including sentiment, opinion category, gender, geography and influence score;
- Enable dynamic filtering of streams within HootSuite to view posts by keyword, handles, hashtags, date range and content sources providing the most in-depth intelligence on brand sentiment and customer opinion;
- Enable location-based customer service initiatives for targeted campaigns and engagement
- Drive efficiency and time savings associated with post tagging and post re-categorization as part of HootSuite engagement workflow;
- Discover and compare brand and topic influencers with author scoring within HootSuite.
"With this new integration, Crimson Hexagon customers are able to plug their analytics directly into HootSuite streams for real-time engagement with customers and turn social data into immediate engagement," said Ryan Holmes, CEO at HootSuite. "HootSuite's custom filters and keyword streams empower organizations to easily identify key insights in analytics for multiple business uses whether it is in social selling, customer service or marketing."
That the partnership is on the right track, proves Forrester’s August 2013 report, "Driving Toward Social Intelligence Maturity," which reaffirms the value of actionable social intelligence: "The volume of data created in the social web each day is staggering. Combing through all of it to extract valuable insights about your customers and prospects brings competitive advantage, but it requires some strategic planning," wrote Forrester's Allison Smith and Carlton Doty, Customer Insights Analysts. "Propelling your organization to new levels of social intelligence skill and application is essential for maximizing the value of your listening and monitoring efforts", Forrester reminds us.