The latest version of Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) Anywhere puts the right tools in the hands of employees to make them more engaged, productive and efficient, Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) just announced. Expanding on the platform’s heritage in enterprise-class features and security, HCP Anywhere adds more collaboration, usability and data protection capabilities with a refined user experience, allowing organizations to transform to a digital workplace that is virtual, mobile and highly collaborative.
Hitachi Content Platform Anywhere is the industry’s only private enterprise mobility solution that allows employees to collaborate with co-workers and external parties to share files or folders anytime, anywhere, on any device, without compromising security or control of corporate information. The company’s enterprise expertise and superior information security over consumer-class offerings give IT managers greater visibility, control and governance over company data in corporate issued PCs and virtual desktop environments as well as bring-your-own-device (BYOD) tablets and smartphones.
Key features and benefits include:
- Anytime, anywhere, any device access mobilizes data with cloud home directories and protects enterprise file sync and share.
- Optimized group collaboration simplifies workflows and optimizes workgroup productivity.
- End-user and enterprise data protection mitigate new threats such as ransomware, and the enhanced security of company data.
- Robust security, search and governance provide superior visibility, control and compliance for critical data assets.
- Modern, intuitive, customized user experience adapts to new devices.
- API customization options tune the solution for different user types, customize workflows and develop new applications.
Joe Ong, Managing Director for Hitachi Data Systems– Singapore said: “Customers recognize the power HCP Anywhere has to transform not just the way they deliver user file services, but the way the HCP portfolio can transform their business. As a result, we are approaching one million paid enterprise users and realized 2X revenue growth over the previous fiscal year. Our strong compliance and security heritage coupled with our expertise in understanding and integrating into some of the most complex enterprise IT environments are just a few of the reasons we are seeing security conscious customers choose our solution.”
The combination of HCP Anywhere and the rest of the HCP portfolio of object storage, cloud file gateway, content intelligence and search is an easy first step for organizations pursuing digital transformation. By modernizing file services with cloud home directories, enterprise mobility and content analytics, IT departments can become more relevant than ever before. They can offer new, compelling IT services to the rest of the organization, serve as a cloud broker to other functional groups, and give developers new in-house tools to create new applications to better serve employees and customers.
Source: Hitachi Data Systems