- Category: August 2013 - Data Protection & Security
APPIES 2013 will host 35 of Asia’s marketing luminaries who will assess integrated marketing campaigns, grill the creators, moderate the stimulating sessions and finally, award the APPIES Gold to just five of the best.
As Asia’s annual festival of the best marketing ideas, APPIES 2013 provides a window to a world of winning ideas that score on creativity, communication and commercial results. Offering the industry a ringside view of what’s new in digital trends consumer insights and effective storytelling, it enables peers to connect directly with the best in the business.
APPIES 2013 will feature the festival’s USP of live campaign presentations with its Innovative 4-6-10 format where campaign creators showcase their work through a 4-minute show reel, followed by a 6-minute exposition of the campaign’s key highlights. This is followed by a 10-minute session where the marketing heads on the assessors/moderators panel quiz the presenter about their campaigns. The audience members can also pose questions to the campaign creators/presenters.
Like the previous years, the 100 shortlisted integrated marketing campaigns to be presented at APPIES 2013 will cover a broad range of six product/service categories that include Consumer Durables, Consumer Services, Food & Beverage, Non-Food FMCG, Business Services and Government, Cultural, Social & Environmental campaigns.
Tasked with selecting the top five campaigns to award the APPIES Gold from the shortlisted entries is the APPIES 2013 Advisory Council, comprising:
- Goh Shu Fen, Principal and Co-Founder of R3 (Chairman)
- Rohit Jawa, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing Operations at Unilever
- Alvin Neo, Chief Marketing Officer at Parkway Health International
- Charmaine Wong-Han, Chief Marketing Officer at Pizza Hut Dine In, Asia Franchise YUM! Restaurant International
- Rene De Monchy, Asst General Manager, Marketing at Asia Pacific Breweries
For a list of the APPIES 2013 Assessor Panel, please visit the website